Friday, November 6, 2009


I am writting to express my admiration for teachers work. I mean, I have been working with a great teacher called Mrs. Johnson, who has show me how hard is being a teacher. She has to take care of a lot of informarion like students' selt-esteem and problems. For example, she realized that a student needs physical contact. Last week, she took a class of students, wich was full of teenagers who had not been at school before and most of them do not understand English. For all this reasons, she had to try many different kinds of methods to teach them. As you have seen, it is really difficult to deal with educating teenagers from differnt places. I want to say:
Mrs Johnson, I admire you.
katherine Silva

4 comments:

  1. I agree with you, being a teacher is a real challenge and if you are not willing to do what it would take to help your students and improve our educational system, don't even bother of being in this career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that "YOU" was not refering to you Kathy XDD I meant like any person...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't understand this xD
    The last post that you did was the second magazine and this letter to the editor is the third one, right?
    Well, whatever xD
    ___________________

    I liked your letter to the editor. I think the same as you. I mean, what I like the most about Mrs. J. is that she is always worried about her students and that is a great quality.
    Good luck Kathy,
    Nicki :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss J. is really versatile. She can do whatever. However, can we do the same?

    ReplyDelete