Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A LITTLE ABOUT ME

My name is Katherine Silva. I was born on April 24th, 1988. I grew up in a beautiful town in the seventh region of Chile called Parral. There, Pablo Neruda was born too. I am an artistic person, who has a vivid imagination. I like to spend time participating in folkloric and theater groups.

When I was at elementary school I was part of a folkloric group. I was dancer and singer. We recorded a CD about Pablo Neruda’s life. Unfortunately, we were swindled by the manager.

Then, at high school, I was an actress and director of a theater group. We participated in an important contest, for which we have been rehearsing for four months. Finally, we won the first prize.

Currently, I am studying English Pedagogy. At the moment, I am not participating in any artistic group. Due to the fact that I prefer to take care of my education to become a good professional. Besides, I have great plans in the future because I want to have a Group of theater and folklore with my future students. I hope to give them the fantastic experience that I had.

2 comments: